Roman thermal baths are located on the slope of the Hauterecenne plateau. Dating from the 3rd century, they have been entirely rebuilt in 1958. This building contains all the traditional elements of the Roman baths: a warm bath (caldarium), a tepid bath (tepidarium) and a cold bath (frigidarium).
The main bathroom (with the warm and tepid baths) is heated by hypocaust, which is the ancestor of central heating. This heating results from a fire system with an external opening for the ignition of fire and wood provision. Warm air flows in the space below the heated room. Smoke is evacuated by a canalisation system in the walls.
Roman thermal baths are occasionally put into operation during certain events.